The European Network of Observatories in the Field of Arts and Cultural Education (ENO) connects knowledge centres in European countries. It aims to facilitate the exchange of research findings and innovative practice, to stimulate new research in arts and cultural education and to support the development of arts education within the framework of global UNESCO-policies and guidelines for education, culture and sustainable development.
- Next ENO's General Assembly and international conference on Global learning in postcolonial times? New perspectives on arts and culture on 20-22 October at Akademie der Kulturellen Bildung in Remscheid (GER)
- Paper about ENO survey on Digitalization in/and Arts Education published by Teunis IJdens
- ENO Poland published the brochure Why Do We Need Cultural Institutions?
- ENO and the Association of Finnish Children's Cultural Centers publish Tampere Paper on Implementation of Children's Cultural Rights
- ENO published first Yearbook on Arts and Cultural Education in a World of Diversity