The European Network of Observatories in the Field of Arts and Cultural Education (ENO) connects knowledge centres in European countries. It aims to facilitate the exchange of research findings and innovative practice, to stimulate new research in arts and cultural education and to support the development of arts education within the framework of global UNESCO-policies and guidelines for education, culture and sustainable development.
- ENO-conference “Impacts of Arts and Cultural Education“ in Riga postponed to 3 November 2020 and will be organised online
- Next ENO meeting from 7 to 9 October 2020 in Riga, Latvia
- Call for Papers for a special issue on "impacts of arts and cultural education" of Culture Crossroads
- ENO and the Association of Finnish Children's Cultural Centers publish Tampere Paper on Implementation of Children's Cultural Rights
- ENO publishes first Yearbook on Arts and Cultural Education in a World of Diversity